Local Search Engine Optimization
The ramification of local search requires a different tact such as:
1) Adding GEO data to images that include latitude and longitude.
2) Using structured data to mark up your pages with local business JSON-LD linked-data with a WordPress SEO Plugin like SEO Ultimate PRO.
3) Claiming your entity in Google My Business and using a consistent N.A.P (Name, Address, and Phone Number) when referring to your entity.
4) Including text that refers to other locations that have close proximity to your location.
5) Getting citations and backlinks to boost topical authority.
6) Using specific site segments (*such as silos via website silo architecture) or subdomains to create relevant tiered content.
To help you understand some of the ways you can optimize your website for local search, watch the video above to see a technique we call the SubWoofer Method designed to augment and capture top positions for local searches.
If you’d like to get access to our complete SEO Training Course (Called SEO Bootcamp) then please follow the link.